What are the factors that affect the machining accuracy of precision parts
Publisher: Administrator Date：2021-07-07
What are the factors that affect the precision of precision parts? As we all know, the reason why precision parts are called precision machining is precisely because of the very high processing procedures and process requirements, and the high precision requirements for products, and precision zero The machining accuracy of parts includes position accuracy, size accuracy, shape accuracy, etc. We have summarized the following factors that affect the machining accuracy of precision parts:
(1) The inaccuracy of the machine tool guide rail can also lead to errors in the shape of the precision parts processed by the workpiece.
(2) The spindle rotation runout of the machine tool can cause certain errors to the machining accuracy of the parts.
(3) Transmission parts can also cause errors in workpiece processing, which is also the main factor for surface errors of workpieces.
(4) Different types of tools and fixtures will also have varying degrees of impact on the accuracy of the workpiece.
(5) In the process of machining and cutting, due to the change of the position of the stress point, the system will deform, which will cause differences, and can also cause different degrees of error in the accuracy of the workpiece.
(6) The different cutting force will also affect the accuracy of the workpiece.
(7) Errors caused by thermal deformation of the process system. During the machining process, the process system will produce certain thermal deformation under the action of various heat sources.
(8) The deformation of the process system due to heat often causes the accuracy of the workpiece to be affected.
(9) The deformation of the machine tool due to heat will cause the workpiece to deform.
(10) The thermal deformation of the tool will have a great impact on the workpiece.
(11) The workpiece itself is deformed by heat, which is mainly caused by heat during the cutting process.
The company's products mainly include: various detection pins, marking pins, positioning pins, spring pins, dual-purpose detection pins, pass-through gauges, profile pass-through gauges, round pin sets, anti-rotation pin sets, reference sets, reference balls, Reference ball protective cover, pin seat, various reference blocks, S surface, EDC, buckle, turning mechanism, card seat, L seat, contour seat and other standard parts of inspection tools.